Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Just got the rpg game with the not bad main PLOT Chu Hong lol for cheap on steam. Still early in the game, pretty good story and not bad combat so far reminds me of Bioware's Jade Empire rpg.

Will post some videos later.
MMJeucs.jpg

O4TGZeH.jpg

j22hsxv.jpg

Last edited:
Recorded early exploration and combat gameplay:

Recorded hero and future main PLOT waifu scene lol

And Hero's sister scene, his sister got an illness:

And recorded first Boss Battle:

Last edited:
is it just on steam?

It will be on PSN store too for ps4 but not yet and since it's cheap on steam i bought it there :

The release date for the PlayStation 4 version in North America and Europe is still to be determined, but a Softstar Entertainment representative told Gematsu, “We are working hard on this, and hope we can release our game in North America and Europe as soon as possible.”

Recorded Battle Vs Undead abominations, and Chu Hong's second intro, now with her fully developed PLOT lol(starting at 3:16 ) to the rescue scene:

Main PLOT just officially joined the party, recorded the scene:

Your Lantern is vital when traveling at night, pretty dang dark lol:
JQm5FkN.jpg

Recorded Boss Battle vs A Big Ogre Monster and his undead minions:

And a funeral rite scene:

Too bad General Liu is not a party member, the guy is a good combatant. So hero can only have his future waifu PLOT and his loli sister as party members lol.
NU5sO4Y.jpg

Last edited:
Camping gives you extra/optional story scenes, nice, recorded one of the extra scenes:

Also I read Asian PSN version of the game got Japanese and Chinese Voice overs with or without english text. Steam version only Chinese Voice Overs with English Text. Wonder if they are going to give English Voice Overs for the PSN western version and fix the parts with spotty translations.

4th party member just joined, a self proclaimed Parrot King, Jipeng lol, took some pics:
Nn33p0p.jpg

h1d4kGL.jpg

Last edited:
Chu Hong's total (with her twin blade) critical chance % is excellent at 17% nice, took a pic of her stats:
ZaJdxW8.png

Hero's total critical chance % is only 7%, need to fix this lol took a pic of hero's stats:
sOmQyyj.png

Last edited:
Currently looking for the lady in green, sounds like another PLOT character only in green instead in red like Chu Hong's lol :
yvMTlCw.jpg

While heading north, searching for the PLOT lady in green, took a close-up pic of red Chu Hong's side PLOT lol
tYw2ZSs.jpg

Wow, it reminds me a lot of an old game called Legend of Mir, except this one is 3D. Definitely watching this space. Thanks for the share!

Reactions: cm2
Back