Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So I've always heard good things about this series so I finally checked it out, overall its just a ghost story of the week type anime with some pretty great while most are pretty much a miss, for me at least. I also found constant art style errors through the anime, where they would be drawn wrong or limbs are longer than they should be. Still though, its pretty good with a great ending theme:

Though I haven't checked out the rest of the series yet, its something I recommend if you enjoy ghost type story animes.

Man, I forgot about this anime. This was actually the last anime my friend and I started before our falling out. I think I should go back and watch it. I don't remember anything about it though.

Man, I forgot about this anime. This was actually the last anime my friend and I started before our falling out. I think I should go back and watch it. I don't remember anything about it though.

apparently the west only got the first series, and the movie with some more episodes japan only.

I liked it a lot.
It's been too long but it's a good anime. I would give it a 8 easily.

Back