Yahoo Games Is Being Shut Down

another victim of ad block then.

Yahoo could of made Games with ads in them like those Hotwheel's car racing flash games from Mattel's Hotwheels which are games designed to convince kids who play those games to buy Hotwheel toy cars at the toy store.

But, some parents don't like flash games which are ads to convince their kids to buy stuff like toys, clothing, and disc-based video games for consoles, so there is a chance some parents will not want their kids to play flash games which are ads to .

Yahoo could of made Games with ads in them like those Hotwheel's car racing flash games from Mattel's Hotwheels which are games designed to convince kids who play those games to buy Hotwheel toy cars at the toy store.

But, some parents don't like flash games which are ads to convince their kids to buy stuff like toys, clothing, and disc-based video games for consoles, so there is a chance some parents will not want their kids to play flash games which are ads to .

Ad block/flash blocker blocks those ads as well.

I'm feeling proud to be one of the people who doesn't even has AdBlock installed on their PC. I see every add everywhere I go.
same here. I hate it when trying to make income from websites.

There is a plugin for ips telling them that they are using adblock.

I know, but what good does that do? They are being informed about something that they already know.
it also quote that they have limited searches of what they can view. And can't download or upload files and not able to use account options till they disable adblock.

I personally haven't got the plugin, even though it's great, I probably lose more traffic and members. They will say I rather leave this community and go elsewhere so that I can use adblock.

Google AdSense is trying to rule over that

Back