Yakuza 5 US localization to be handled by Atlus (Rumor)

ToCool74

Your Cool Gamer Mod
Full GL Member
Credits
Yakuza 5 is rumoured to be heading West thanks to Sega’s newly-acquired developer Atlus.

The game is not to be confused with Yakuza Ishin for PS3 and PS4. Hit the link to see the game’s most-recent screen drop.
Rumblings of Yakuza 5′s North American localisation come from EGM’s latest rumour column, in which the magazine states that Atlus will port the game for North American audiences.
Treat this one as rumour for now, but would you like to see Yakuza 5 hit western shores? Let us know below.
http://www.vg247.com/2014/02/03/yakuza-5-western-localisation-to-be-handled-by-atlus-report/

To any Yakuza fan this would be such a dream come true to finally have this game localized!

The scope and content of the game is said to be as big as all the previous 4 games COMBINED which only makes me want this game that much more.

Demon_Skeith said:
you sure this isn't an april fools thing?
Nah this rumor started a little over a month back when Sega aquired the ownership of Atlus a video game developer known for localizing games.

One magazine a month back said that they where plannig to Localize Sega's yet to be localized Yakuza 5 which was released about 2 years ago.

Me as well.

I've recently just got into the Yakuza series 2 years back after buying Yakuza 1 for the PS2.

I loved every bit of the game as well as the story which made me go out and buy 2,3,and 4 as well.

Although the later 3 did not have english voices in them I still enjoyed them very much and was looking forward to getting my hands on Yakuza 5 which was said to be bigger and better than the other 4 combined, but was so letdown to hear that at the time Sega had no planes to release it.

But this latest news have given me hope.

Back