You Are Stuck With One Game

Dantheman

Programmer
Awards
Credits
You are stuck with only one game. You can't play any other game. You are only given enough food and water to survive, and your only form of entertainment is your imagination and that one game. What game do you pick?

I would probably pick Super Mario 64. That game never gets old for me. It's always fun to start a new file and do a 100% play-through.

Super smash bros. brawl would be mine. Counting if it's a modded brawl as well since I never get bored of it.

Super Smash Bros. Melee. I could play adventure mode forever. I mean with so many playable character and my imagination, I could create many different storylines. Ahahahahaha

I would probably choose Minecraft @_@

I can continually explore and make colossal structures. It'll be just like I'm stuck in limbo from the movie Inception.

Call of Duty MW3. I'm not much of a CoD player but all my friends and family play it. So.. I have something to keep contact with them from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call of Duty MW3. I'm not much of a CoD player but all my friends and family play it. So.. I have something to keep contact with them from time to time.

You'd better hope said place you were stuck has an internet connection then.

Back