You Have Summoned the Mephistopheles

Welcome to gamingforce =D.

A suggestion would be merge with gaming force
winking0056.gif

hey there! welcome to gaming force! we hope you enjoy your stay here!

QUOTE gaming hq, gaming hq..... I slightly remember that forum.

But anyways welcome to the forum, have fun and enjoy your time here.
Not surprising that it would only be slight. The last time you were active was in 2007.
happy0007.gif
And I actually have no affiliation with any of the members of that site. Simply in a long line of time, it came into the possession of a user on Forum Promotion (which I use to increase my forum's stats at times) {LINK: http://forumpromotion.net/forum/ ), and he was selling it for 1000 forum cash (fake credit for forums) Everyone had believed the posts were deleted because the forums were even hidden to the seller himself. But I knew they were only hidden, and since no one was bidding, I managed to get it for 600 forum cash. *shrugs*

Thanks for the welcome to your place mate.

EDIT: Hell, maybe you have heard of Forum Promotion. O.O I see hcfwesker, he's a Review Staff Member over there.
EDIT # 2: Indeed you do. Just saw your affiliates section.

QUOTE Welcome to gamingforce =D.

A suggestion would be merge with gaming force .
Thanks for the suggestion mate.
But I've had bad experiences with merging before. Not that there'd be much to merge, since it's been dead since '08. I'm prying some ideas from it though for my own Gaming/Entertainment forum.
cool0003.gif
It really had some pretty unique ideas.

Thanks for the welcome by the way.

QUOTE hey there! welcome to gaming force! we hope you enjoy your stay here!
Thank you much gent.
cool0003.gif

07 eh? hmmm, I think we were still on IPBfree at that time. But no, a merge wouldn't help GF or that forum considering it's dead since 08.

My suggestion is to give it a major revamp, redo the skins, delete topics that are no longer up to date, rename some stuff, and then email everyone and hope some people return.

I wish you luck and everyone knows about FP.

QUOTE My suggestion is to give it a major revamp, redo the skins, delete topics that are no longer up to date, rename some stuff, and then email everyone and hope some people return.
Not sure if I even want to restore it. I got my own forum and people to look after with a helluva lot of work involved in the future. I don't want to have a forum with a lot of history just shut down either, but I got my own ambitious projects to work with. I've considered e-mailing people, but still haven't decided. E-Mailing others is usually the first thing I do if I obtain a new forum that's been dead. Buuut this one's been dead for quite awhile. Which is why I first started browsing through the ads section to see if there were former members left on the internet.

QUOTE and everyone knows about FP.
You'd be surprised.
winking0056.gif

QUOTE (Michael Valentine @ October 09, 2009 05:15 pm) QUOTE My suggestion is to give it a major revamp, redo the skins, delete topics that are no longer up to date, rename some stuff, and then email everyone and hope some people return.
Not sure if I even want to restore it. I got my own forum and people to look after with a helluva lot of work involved in the future. I don't want to have a forum with a lot of history just shut down either, but I got my own ambitious projects to work with. I've considered e-mailing people, but still haven't decided. E-Mailing others is usually the first thing I do if I obtain a new forum that's been dead. Buuut this one's been dead for quite awhile. Which is why I first started browsing through the ads section to see if there were former members left on the internet.

You'd be surprised.
winking0056.gif

well unfortunately, if you don't revamp it then the members who do come back will see nothing new and just leave.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ October 09, 2009 10:42 pm) QUOTE (Michael Valentine @ October 09, 2009 05:15 pm) QUOTE My suggestion is to give it a major revamp, redo the skins, delete topics that are no longer up to date, rename some stuff, and then email everyone and hope some people return.

You'd be surprised.
winking0056.gif

well unfortunately, if you don't revamp it then the members who do come back will see nothing new and just leave.
Agreed^

Add something new to spice it up

Back