You know, there's one thing I'm glad isn't in Mario & Luigi Dream Team...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Boss Battle Expert Challenges.

Good grief that would be annoying. Could you imagine the sheer hell of a challenge where you had to beat a giant boss (or maybe even the likes of Antasma or the final one) without getting once?

And worse still, with the Battle Ring being a thing and giant bosses being included, it wouldn't have been hard for AlphaDream to have put this sort of thing in (although in the actual game, you can't unlock challenges in the Battle Ring for whatever reason).

So yeah, any other Dream Team fans/players kind of relieved that there were no challenges for bosses as well as normal enemies?

To be honest, the challenges actually seemed alright. I think the real hated came from the turn limit that you had to beat the boss in that set number of turns. A stronger version of bosses you've beaten would be good (since I always like reminencing a boss fight) but the turn limit would suck. There could be restrictions like " no specific attack" or "no reviving" which would probably make challenges much more fun (as long as it doesn't end up becoming a troll boss) so if they implement something like that I'd think it'd work better than the turn limit one.

Back