You must take breaks while gaming

I think I must be ignorant of something or I'm focusing on the wrong part of the story. 16 hours being awake is what the average person has to deal. Is fps gaming that strenuous where anyone would need that kind of fuel to keep going? I'm focusing entirely on the 4 liters of energy drinks. That is just such an excess! I don't even consume that in a year. Do serious/non casual gamers require a stimulant just to focus on the game? That kid screwed up his body for a game. This is ridiculous.

I'm not sure but I think I've had sessions of 10 hours or more and I didn't pass out or anything. What you consume throughout the LAN is a huge factor to your health (not to mention that sitting still for 10 hours and only having ocassional breaks for bathroom isn't really healthy either). Then again think about the way his school allowed children to hold the session in their IT class.

Question: Who the f drinks 4 litres of energy drink? I can't even drink one can of it... I think buying of them should be age restricted...

4 liters of energy drinks... Good thing I don't really like most energy drinks so hopefully that won't happen to me. Plus I don't game for a long time like I used to do.

I feel sorry for that guy having to be in the hospital for 13 days, but he just plays way to much. Maybe he needs to get off of his tooshie and go find a job then come home and play some games. Instead of playing them all day and ending up in the hospital for 13 days with high BP. Wow. :(

Its good to take some breaks in between gaming. Some people will suggest that you take a break every hour that you're on a console or PC. Some online games will send you a message that says " You've Been Playing For One Hour, Please Take A Break." so on and so forth. I used to be an obsessive gamer who spent a week with little sleep playing Guild Wars Online.

I was so tired and it was effecting work really bad. I almost got fired several times because I would come into work really tired. My boss gave me a week to straighten out my life.

I was 17 than when all of this was going on. He sent me home and called my parents. So since than I haven't done this. Its actually bad for your health and its bad for anyone doing this in society.

Back