You people liking Wind Waker HD?

Bumblebee

Awards
Credits
So far I'm loving The Wind Waker HD and it is my first Zelda game I have ever bought. I first played through Ocarina of Time of a friends then Twilight Princess, so then I decided to buy Wind Waker HD because i'm really getting to like Zelda now ( not as much as Super Mario - Disturbed Mouse). So yeah I'm really liking the HD graphics and awesome gameplay. Although the dungeons are hard for me especially haha i'm really enjoying the themes and cool items that you collect during the dungeons. Finally Ihop to buy the next zelda game and I hope you guys are liking Wind Waker HD as much as me!!!! :grin:

Dude I am loving it. I can see the dungeons being hard for a first timer. You have to think outside the box for quite a few of them. How far are you into the game? Does the music stand out to you as great?

Hmm, I'm loving the game alot actually :grin: I can't really judge the story, as it is only really beginning to take off >.< Though I have to say, it's my favourite overworld so far (I love boat trips :3). I haven't found the dungeons that hard -and stop asking me for hints!- and the bosses haven't been too difficult either, once you know how to beat them :p

FYI, Zelda > Mario

@benoit489, I'm at the Forsakken Fortress and I'm kinda struggling because I'm not sure where to go next haha but I think i;ll figure it out. And the music is amazing i'm loving the music especially when you go on the sea, I like that bit :)

loved it

Ganondorf is human form of Ganon, in original games before ocarina of time Ganon was name of main badie, but he took human form in ocarina of time he start calling himself Ganondorf to throw his enemies off his tracks so they wont know he is Ganon at end of ocarina of time Ganondorf shows his true form Ganon. technically Ganondorf and Ganon are same person

Back