Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So tonight I beat Trails of cold steel 2, my final PS3 game that I will most likely play on my PS3 machine.

My PS3 has been most faithful, I got it way back in the early spring of 2010 for the release of Final Fantasy 13 and it along with my original controller are still with me today with little problems along the way. Though I like to sell it for money, I still need it to play a few PS1 titles down the line so it will stay in my collection for now.

Overall I played several great games on it, I believe my most favorite would be valkyria chronicles with Trails of Cold Steel series a close second.

So now its time to get a PlayStation 4! However I did plan on getting it for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 release in a few weeks but there really isn't much to the game to be worth the full price and I'm still waiting on a good deal on the PS4 Pro in either discount or a bundle deal, so I'm not going to get one till about early spring when I should have my Wii U and 3DS games beaten. Plus it will give Sony time to fix some issues that I've seen being mentioned and keeping any eye on the PS4 pro reddit.

Overall the PS3 was a great device, but I still find the PS2 the best of them all.

Glad you enjoyed it, the Xbox 360/PS3 era I really missed out on - wasn't greatly into playing games until the PS4. That's why I am grabbing as many remasters as I can, but feel I might one day pick up a PS3 to get some other games that don't get the remaster treatment.

Back