You spent how much?

Joshua Farrell

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Regardless if it is a card game, board game, out doors sporting game or on a computer or console, how much money do you spend on games in general? Is it more or less than you spend on other forms of entertainment?

I would say that the money that I spent this past year on games, out paced my expenses on movies and sports. Probably decently in the range of 500-600 this year total.

I really haven't spent much, thanks to waiting for price drops and sales. This I can thank my backlog for.

I'm always being careful about what I spend anyway and I do not go overkill with games. Like I never get the full new release game at full price. I ended up waiting and then getting at a far cheaper cost. Like the new battlefield, paid £22.00 rather than £50 or £80 like other people did.

I probably spent a few hundred dollars on games over the last 10+ years. I usually buy games when they are on sale.

I buy on sale with exception of limited physical editions and SMT 5's Steelbook (which was on sale and I didn't wait for XP). Anyways I only bought two of the prior and the rest I keep track of based on my Bing rewards income/giveaway type cash instead of my income from my job that way I feel like I can afford more if I just wait and typically it isn't much.

Back