Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
E3 has come and gone and with it the convention has pretty much filled your year up with lots of great games! You can find the list below but keep in mind, everything is subject to change (delays!)

• Ori and the Will of the Wisps – February 11, 2020 (PC, Xbox One)
  • Gods & Monsters – February 25, 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Stadia)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake – March 3, 2020 (PS4)
  • Watch Dogs: Legion – March 6, 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons – March 20, 2020 (Switch)
  • Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 – March 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Early 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Rainbow Six Quarantine – Early 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Trials of Mana – Early 2020 (PC, PS4, Switch)
  • Cyberpunk 2077 – April 16, 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Marvel’s Avengers – May 15, 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)
  • Dying Light 2 – Q2, 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Minecraft: Dungeons – Spring, 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Outriders – Summer, 2020 (PC, PS4 and Xbox One)
  • Halo Infinite – Holiday 2020 (Xbox One, Project Scarlett)
  • Carrion – 2020 (PC, “Consoles”)
  • Destroy All Humans! (Remake) – 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Empire of Sin – 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • No More Heroes 3 – 2020 (Switch)
  • Persona 5 Royal – 2020 Worldwide [October 31, 2019 Japan] (PS4)
  • Pokemon Sleep – 2020 (iOS, Android)
  • Psychonauts 2 – 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Tales of Arise – 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  • Way to the Woods - 2020 (PC, Xbox One)

FF7 Remake, Year 2020 = 20 / 20 = Perfect Vision = Perfect PLOT View = Perfect Remake Tifa lol

For now, to be honest, I think only Watch Dogs: Legion and Cyberpunk 2077 is on my radar. Of course there are DLCs for other games already released that I might get but that is a different matter outside of E3.

FF7 remake deluxe edition (pre order) is currently no. 1 best selling ps4 game on amazon, nice!

2vF3qyZ.jpg

Watch Dogs and Cyberpunk are the titles that I'll be keeping a close eye on. Watch Dogs is like a 10% chance of me getting it. Cyberpunk will depend on how the reviews and gameplay are when the game comes out.

Watch Dogs and Cyberpunk are the titles that I'll be keeping a close eye on. Watch Dogs is like a 10% chance of me getting it. Cyberpunk will depend on how the reviews and gameplay are when the game comes out.
I need to double check if I am correct but I heard that cyberpunk is the top selling game on Steam.

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is no 1 top global seller on steam at the time I am posting this, because of the discount I believe.

I believe that it changes every day or even hours.

Yep just like the amazon one too and thus i posted with "at the time" or "currently".

FF7 remake deluxe edition (pre order) is currently no. 1 best selling ps4 game on amazon, nice!

2vF3qyZ.jpg

huh, I wonder what fools are pre-ordering the FF 7 game? *as I speak my own FF 7 remake pre-order slip falls to the ground*

I haven't seen anything that's coming out in 2020 that even remotely interests me. Luigi's Mansion 3 just came out on Halloween and I'm looking to get that for Christmas. Beyond that, I don't know about any games I plan on getting for the Switch in 2020.

I haven't seen anything that's coming out in 2020 that even remotely interests me. Luigi's Mansion 3 just came out on Halloween and I'm looking to get that for Christmas. Beyond that, I don't know about any games I plan on getting for the Switch in 2020.

I'm hoping for a quiet year myself, maybe do something to my backlog.

I'm hoping for a quiet year myself, maybe do something to my backlog.

I did end up getting Luigi's Mansion 3 for Christmas so I can see myself playing that into 2020. But I still haven't seen anything coming out in 2020 that I want to play. I don't really have a backlog either.

Back