Your age?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
How old where you when you started gaming?

I think I was 5 when my parents bought a NES console for the whole family (it came with Super Mario Bros.). I've been playing video games ever since.

5, but it was the GBA and the Mario games and used Pokemon cartridges.

I feel I may of been over 6 before I played a computer or video game because my family was not very tech savvy. I think I played mostly MS-DOS games in the late 80s to 90s.

Too young to remember. Although we didn't get a gaming console at home until I was at least 7+.

Started gaming with the game & watch stuff around 4-5 years old.

I just remember being in kindergarden when my parents bought the NES with the Super Mario Bros. game with it. I don't remember the occasion, I just remember my parents bringing it home.

If I remember rightly, I was around 3 years old when I first started gaming. My Dad had an Atari and that was where I started with my gaming. From there we had a Sega Master System, Super Nintendo, and Amiga and then we moved onto consoles such as PlayStation 1 and Xbox.

I am now 37 and still a huge gamer.

I've always had Nintendo consoles.

When I was a kid, it was always Nintendo and Sega. I thought Nintendo bought out Sega at one point but I could be wrong. I have a PS4 and that is the first time I've purchased a console for myself that wasn't a Nintendo console.

Back