Your comments on Pilotwings Resort

Do you like Pilotwings resort.

• yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looks like it be worth playing.

I'm not sure how fun the game is to play, although I'm going to guess it'll be a great game based on the series track record, but it sure looks amazing from the screenshots and videos.

Most criticisms of this game have to do with its longevity. Since I haven't played the original Pilotwings or Wii Sports Resort, this is going to be an entirely new experience for me. It looks like out of all of the launch titles, this game will showcase 3D the best. I can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it out today. Honestly, it was incredibly boring. It's just that minigame on Wii Sports Resort turned into a full game. It's hardly a game.

I tried it out today. Honestly, it was incredibly boring. It's just that minigame on Wii Sports Resort turned into a full game. It's hardly a game.

Bummer. If the consensus on this game continues to be mediocre/negative, I might have to pick up Nintendogs+Cats or Samurai Warriors: Chronicles instead.

I'd get it and try it, but if I didn't like it/its waaaaaaaay to boring, I'd trade it for something else, more likely towards Paper Mario or Mario Kart (whichever comes first).

why cant they have at least 1 mario launch game?

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks ok.however it looks too much like the flying game off of wii sports resort.not much too it.i got street fighter instead.

Back