Your favorite mods (PC)

AgentD

Credits
Hello people!

I've got this idea, lets all post the mod that made the biggest impact on a game we played. This being the PC forum I'm pretty sure enough of you have modded a game, right? hehe

I'll start:

There is a mod called Frostfall for TES:Skyrim that forces your character to wear equipment that will protect him or her from the cold, for example, if you climb a really tall mountain without the proper leather clothes your character might freeze to death. I loved this feature because I really is what makes Skyrim's scenery different from Oblivion's, the whole snowy mountains theme comes to life with that mod.

How about you? :)

My favorite game for mods was Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare mods. Liked deathrun, prop hunt, no gravity, paintball, and probably more that I am forgetting. Still will go back and play them from time to time.

My favorite mods are in Grand Theft Auto V. Since I love aviation, I spend a lot of time at the Los Santos International Airport and a majority of my modding include adding new aircraft to the game. The best aircraft mod I have added so far is the Boeing 757 from SkylineGTRFreak.

Back