Your First Shiny Pokemon

I'll never forget Shiny Geodude right before Lavender.

gold, silver and crystal: clefa
sapphire: gulpin
white: minccino

Aside from the Red Gyarados in Pokemon Silver, the first shiny Pokemon I caught was a shiny Caterpie which I later evolved into a pink Butterfree.
biggrin.gif

Though I do remember also seeing a shiny Rattata long before in Silver (though at the time I was too young to know what shiny Pokemon were and as a result I ko'd it).

I caught a shiny Geodude yesterday. It's not my first encounter or my first catch, but it's the only shiny I bothered to keep.

Shiny stantler in soul silver

Aside from Pokémon that were guaranteed to be shiny, like the Red Gyarados, my first and only shiny was a Litwick (now Chandelure) that I caught in Black.

Ah, the shiny Pokemon thread. Know that one Pokemon that almost everyone hate for the past 4 generations not including B/W? Yes, Zubat. Ever since that day, I have always appreciated Zubat and they're now my favorite species of Pogeymanz. Black and White had no Zubats and I died a little on the inside. :c rofl I believe it was in Emerald that I found it. I also found a golden Magikarp while looking for Feebas at the waterfall - ended up accidentally killing it. Which comes to the moral of the day, always have a low level Poke with you while grinding or a Pokemon with False Swipe.

Mine was a meowth and I erased it when I reset my game ...lame...but my first pokemon in black in white that was shiny was an Audino...

Ah, the shiny Pokemon thread. Know that one Pokemon that almost everyone hate for the past 4 generations not including B/W? Yes, Zubat. Ever since that day, I have always appreciated Zubat and they're now my favorite species of Pogeymanz. Black and White had no Zubats and I died a little on the inside. :c rofl I believe it was in Emerald that I found it. I also found a golden Magikarp while looking for Feebas at the waterfall - ended up accidentally killing it. Which comes to the moral of the day, always have a low level Poke with you while grinding or a Pokemon with False Swipe.
they did too have a zubatesque pokemon ...and that pokemon was woobat lol

woobat is the dumbest cousin of zubat, it looks so ugly i can't even...

It zubats "special" cousin lol I like it though its fuzzy

I think he's pretty cute..

I think he's pretty cute..

its cute but Zubat was just badass. Crobat was an even badder ass, especially my shiny Crobat.
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
• I actually never caught the Red Gyarados in Silver...'cause my current Box was full. (So glad they fixed that.) My first Shiny was a Murkrow in Silver, I was looking for Murkrow to fill up my Pokedex then, and that happened to have been the first wild Murkrow I saw.

• I've encountered quite a bit more Shinies as well from the other Pokemon games.

Red Gyarados .-.
Then I used that one Ditto glitch to get a shiny Ditto.

The first real and random shiny I encountered was a Meditite in Platinum. I traded it for something but I forgot
biggrin.gif

my first shiny pokemon was a shiny crogunk at the marsh in diamond. i did catch it, and then i evolved it into a toxicroak, but its so cool now as a shiny toxicroak i will never trade it

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mine was an Igglybuff. The color palette was a slightly lighter pink and green.[/font]

i know that i got one off gts. i have lot's of shiny pokemon from gts, but only a few caught on my own

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was a Level 28 shiny Tentacool! I found it on Pokemon Shappire on April 1st 2004. Found it near Mossdeep City.

Back