Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If you got some kind of game collection, show off a picture! Since I moved recently, decided to finally take a pic of mine:

DScollection

DScollection2

Kind of sloppy, doesn't even show off my large stack of game guides that I have as well.

Don't even want to post mine because it's so small but here's my PS4 collection, gotta do it for the points :grin:. Games I play all the time are on the left (Rainbow, FIFA, GTA). Most of my other games are digital
20170820_120212.jpg

Oh neat, Ive actually been wanting to start a thread like this for a while now : p

As Ive said before, I currently dont own any modern consoles, but I do play alot of older console games. Heres what I currently have-

For Xbox

5LinBMf.jpg

Im sure you can see the case for Shenmue 2 up there, but I actually havent played it yet, cuz I really want to play the first one first, but I dont yet have it, haha.

Also, the Xboox is the best console for Star Wars games, I liked all four of those games.

Gamecube

zhktKpD.jpg

Gamecube is probly my favorite console, its a tough call though : p

And those wrestling games, I used to like watching wrestling with my dad and brothers growing up, and on another forum Im on I made friends with some wrestling fans and talked with them about it, and it got me interested in trying some wrestling games. Theyre okay : p I dont play them super often though : p

Dreamcast

Ypttsb1.jpg

Sadly, Carrier there on the top left. A friend got me that, and I really like the game a ton. But, he got it online and it came with a hole in the disk, so Ill never be able to beat it unless I buy another copy of it : ( Its a great game, though.

I also have Sonic Shuffle, and I actually really like the game, but I have no one to play it with : p

Wii

BnOYuoI.jpg

My Wii collection isnt as big as Id like it to be : ( The Wii had some amazing games though, wish people would stop hating on it and actually look for the GOOD games on it. I really liked all of those games a ton, and theres a bunch more I liked but dont currently own too.

GB.jpg GBA.jpg Majora's Mask.jpg 3DS.jpg Wii.jpg Wii U.jpg BotW Wii U.jpg Switch.jpg Xbox 360.jpgDS.jpg

Sadly, I don't have BotW on Switch because a friend is borrowing it. Speaking of, I have BotW for Wii U by itself because I forgot it, which sucks because it would fill the one gap. :squint: Oh and Bayonetta, which I bought a few days ago. I just spotted the case and forgot I had it.

In my GBA games, I really wanted to show off my physical copy of Mother 3. <3 Also that game that's trapped in the case is Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase.

Sadly, I can't get to my NES, N64, GameCube, or Xbox games right now, but I also wanted to show off my gold holographic cart of Majora's Mask.

This puts me at a total of 123. If only I could get to my 15 NES, 30+ N64, 20 GC, 15 Xbox games. :( I'd say I have almost 200 physical games.

Edit: That's much better.

Last edited:
Dark Young Link Dark Young Link

nice game collection, love how you have BotW in a pic of its own. Though I'm surprised you still have your copy of Zelda Phantom Hour glass.
Thanks. Maybe someday I'll clean my closet and find the rest and post it all in the inevitable new topic of this years from now lol. Also, I never really got around to getting rid of it and there's no reason to now since I rarely ever play my DS games anyway.

Thanks. Maybe someday I'll clean my closet and find the rest and post it all in the inevitable new topic of this years from now lol. Also, I never really got around to getting rid of it and there's no reason to now since I rarely ever play my DS games anyway.

I mainly said that because the game made me rage a lot, that damn flute stuff sucked.

Back