Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Now that 2018 is wrapping up, how do you feel your gaming was this year? Good, could have did more or felt like there wasn't anything to play?

I thought it was good. I got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas last year and it was bundled with the Super Mario Odyssey game. I've also gotten a few more games for the Switch during the course of the 2018 year. No complaints here.

I find game centre without smoker, so Chunithm was begin play.
I am now 12.94 rank (1 is most low, 15+ is most high), so it is still bad. (;^ω^)

Ongeki also become playable in 2018, so I am play too.

I was attain skill with Mario Kart 8 DX, Smash Bros. Special for Nintendo Switch.

I feel like gaming for 2018 was pretty good. I thought Nintendo couldn't top themselves from last year and I'm glad I was wrong. The only game I got that was I really disappointed in is Mario Tennis Aces because one mission had to go and ruin it. Also Code of Princess EX. I should've left the good memories in the past because the game is not as good as I remember it being.

But hey, I finished Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 plus Torna, so that's a pretty big accomplishment, I'd say. I also beat all 8 Mega Man X games, which I thought I wouldn't because I refused to play 6 for the longest time.

I'm also glad we got another really good Mario Party this year and this is probably the best Smash game ever. Smash 4 wasn't bad, but a lot of bad things happened early on its life that tore me away from it, so I'm glad to be getting back into the game.

I don't know how I feel going into 2019 because Nintendo is pretty on fire right now. They might have their slow period here, which I wouldn't be too upset about since I have a ton of games to catch up on. But with that rumor of Persona 5 coming to Switch, I think I already know my first priority of the year.

Back