froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
X-naut designs solutions that enable people to work and play in extreme temperatures. We believe that technology tools should not limit the ability to execute mission critical tasks.

It is in this belief that X-naut’s flagship product, Active Cooling Mount for iPads, was designed, tested and approved by the aviation market. This revolutionary product prevents iPads from overheating in extreme heat. At X-naut, our goal is to move people forward by removing boundaries created by extreme temperatures. Keep Cool and Fly Safe!

Visit us at www.xnaut.com

This iPad case looks good for people who don't have air conditioning in their home, car, and airplane where electronics like iPads and laptops can overheat if there is a summer heatwave, drought, or forest fire outside their home, car, plane, etc.

The draw back with small tech with high power gadgets in it, it gets hot quicker and quicker these days.

The draw back with small tech with high power gadgets in it, it gets hot quicker and quicker these days.

I agree small tech gets hotter and hotter these days, and the battery in a lot of tech now holds hours of electricity, so they get hotter after many hours of use, and charging the battery.

The sun warming the earth is also not helping electronics run cooler even if there is good airflow in bigger things. Air conditioning, and home cooling fans like ceiling fans are not in every home especially in countries like Mexico where it is hot, but there are people who cannot afford air conditioning, and electricity to power a large air conditioner.

Great share.
Not everyone uses air conditioning all the time. So it's better to look for good stuff like these

You can always throw things into the freezer as well, had to do that a few times with my phone.

I never knew phones get so hot these days except for the few phones like the Samsung Note 7 which caught on fire, and exploded when it got very hot.

I never knew phones get so hot these days except for the few phones like the Samsung Note 7 which caught on fire, and exploded when it got very hot.

I have a note 4 and pending on what I run it can get very hot. Not to the point that I fear for the hardware itself, I just fear it frying my 200GB SD card in it.

I have a note 4 and pending on what I run it can get very hot. Not to the point that I fear for the hardware itself, I just fear it frying my 200GB SD card in it.

Those 200GB SD cards are expensive. I think there are now SD cards which are made to survive higher temperatures, but they cost more.

Back