Your most fav wii game?

Your constant Wii U bashing is getting old.

And I'd probably go with Brawl, because it's the only game I kept after selling my Wii... FOR A WII U. :p Not really, I got rid of the Wii awhile ago...

Xenoblade chronicles :nuke:

Skyward Sword, without a doubt. I thought Link and Zelda were adorable in it and the art style was beautiful. Also really enjoyed the puzzles in it.

It's probably my favourite LoZ game.

Mario Kart Wii is by far my favorite one. It's the only one I still play, with my girlfriend. I challenge her to a 16 or 32 races contest, it fills a boring rainy afternoon :)

Brawl.  Definitely.  I imported that from America after finding out it got delayed, I did nothing but main Pikachu and fight level 9 bots for 99 minutes on Poke Floats because it was fun.  It also had tons and tons of replay value - I must've put in thousands of hours, downloading new texture packs, models, stages, characters for it by the very active modding community.  That modding community still exists, though obviously it's way less now.

Mad World and I guess SH: Shattered Memories. I really like Skyward Sword, but it's not my absolute favorite - top five though.

Rampage: Total Destruction is my favourite game. I used to play the old Rampage games on gameboy and at old arcades whenever I could find it. This release in the series is amazing as it has soo many new different monsters. I like how each monster has their own strengths and weaknesses and different sets of attributes. The one on one fights are entertaining and a must when playing with friends. I am also intrigued by how destructive and interactive the environment. Most definitely one of the most innovative games for the Wii in my opinion

Twilight Princess, and I have a good feeling it will be Skyward Sword when I finally get around to playing it. I also have yet to play the Mario Galaxy games, although I'm sure they're classics.

Back