Your opinion on Avatar - The Last Air Bender

Martinsx

Full GL Member
Credits
There have been so many animation which I have watched so far, and one of the best which I loved so much was Avatar - The Last Air Bender where the legend of Anag was written for all lovers of animation.

Defeating the fire lord was a serious pain for the Avatar because of his unwilling personality in taking a life even when the Fire Lord was looking to have him killed. At last he was able to defeat him by taking his fire bending power away.

For those that have watched this Avatar animation, what's your opinion on it? Is it a hit or miss? IMG_20180617_122019_555.JPG

I really loved watching this when I was a kid. Though, I got really tired of Ba Sing Se by the end of that portion. Even though it had a lot of really great episodes there. Especially the episode where it just showed the daily lives of all the characters.

I also missed a ton of episodes in season 3, but I saw enough to know what was going on. I did get to see the last episode which was pretty epic. I kind of want to go back and watch the final season to see everything I missed. Actually, if I had that kind of time, I'd go back and watch it all. It's such a great series.

I have to say that I haven't gotten across the anime version ,but I have seen the live action. The movie is quite nice, but I don't really know if it give the anime justice.

A really great series, and I loved its follow up series Korra as well. Shame it wasn't more popular.

I really loved watching this when I was a kid. Though, I got really tired of Ba Sing Se by the end of that portion. Even though it had a lot of really great episodes there. Especially the episode where it just showed the daily lives of all the characters.

I also missed a ton of episodes in season 3, but I saw enough to know what was going on. I did get to see the last episode which was pretty epic. I kind of want to go back and watch the final season to see everything I missed. Actually, if I had that kind of time, I'd go back and watch it all. It's such a great series.

One with me when it comes to choosing an animation to watch is that once I get to choose one, I'm definitely going to complete it or die trying.

I had to go out of my way to make sure that I was able to finish the anime and completed it's follow up called the Legend of Korra.

A really great series, and I loved its follow up series Korra as well. Shame it wasn't more popular.

Exactly, you are very observant with how the follow up with the Legend of Korra took shape. Even though it was a good series of the avatar animation but it couldn't get anywhere near the popularity of the Legend of Anag - The Last Air Bender was.

My opinion about Avatar - The Last Air Bender, the first season had issues was mostly kids, but when I get the second season the tracks were more controversial, is caught the attention of an adult audience.

I have watched it even the movie and i think its a great series. Also the way production team thought of the story is quite unique. Although the anime is not seen anymore in my country. I have watched some of the episodes before and until now i still think it's one of the most well made stories of anime.

My opinion about Avatar - The Last Air Bender, the first season had issues was mostly kids, but when I get the second season the tracks were more controversial, is caught the attention of an adult audience.

The first season laid the base and background on which the subsequent seasons took form. It shouldn't be expected to kick off with all the battle and action immediately the animation kicked off. It wouldn't help the development of the plot.

I have watched it even the movie and i think its a great series. Also the way production team thought of the story is quite unique. Although the anime is not seen anymore in my country. I have watched some of the episodes before and until now i still think it's one of the most well made stories of anime.

It would be possible to still get the original DVD plate movie of Avatar animation in the shopping mall movies section. Have you tried checking it out? If you can't get it, don't worry too much about it because you can still be able to download it online.

It would be possible to still get the original DVD plate movie of Avatar animation in the shopping mall movies section. Have you tried checking it out? If you can't get it, don't worry too much about it because you can still be able to download it online.
Thanks for the info and yes an online copy is more convenient for me. I usually just watch my favorite series online from groups and Youtube. I know i still have a DVD copy of the movie somewhere in my storage, i just hope its still working:).

Avatar: The Last Air Bender. When I asked someone if they have watched this already, they always say "Yes! That's a film that has blue aliens" and I was like... "What are you talking about? I'm not referring to that movie, I'm referring to this anime aired between 2003 to 2008 and they don't have that blue aliens." There were lot's of people who are mistaken about the Avatar but let's not go to that point now, I am here now to share what is my opinion about this anime series Avatar: The Last Air Bender.

Avatar: The Last Air Bender is one of my most favorite anime series. It is a kind of very interesting flow of events. Aside from the flow of events, did I mention before that the intro of this anime is very catchy? If I haven't, yes, it is very catchy and it got my attention on the very first I heard it. It's story is a very unique story wherein one person can have the ability to control all the elements in a world where one person is to one element.

Let me now share my opinion about the anime itself, the anime has good animation. The timing, the voice, for me it's perfect. The emotions of this anime is also good. The action, comedy and drama, you can also see it in this anime.

To end this, for me Avatar is a one of a kind anime of all time.

Avatar: The Last Air Bender. If you ask two people about this, they might give you different answers. One might say about the anime, the other might say about the movie.

If I am the person who was asked the same question, the first thing that will come to my mind is the anime and not the movie.
This anime was aired between 2003 and 2008 and became one of my favorite anime when I was a child. It has very interesting story and a very catchy introduction. The animation was good, the voice, the flow of the story, it was all good.

I like the idea of this anime that elements such as fire, air, water and earth can be a power of a person. I also like the idea of having one person, the so called avatar, that can control all these elements. The action, comedy, drama, you can see it in this anime and because of this, the anime became really interesting and fun to watch.

Thanks for the info and yes an online copy is more convenient for me. I usually just watch my favorite series online from groups and Youtube. I know i still have a DVD copy of the movie somewhere in my storage, i just hope its still working:).

You are welcome mate, I'm always happy to aid a fellow gamer in any way possible that I could. I still some copies of my old animation movies in storage, and as long as the data face of the disc isn't scratched too much, it's definitely going to play well.

My opinion for Avatar -The Last Airbender is it was a fantastic movie. There are a lot of lesson which we can apply in our real life. the effects and the characters were totally excellence as well as the flow of the story. I love this movie so much.

My opinion for Avatar -The Last Airbender is it was a fantastic movie. There are a lot of lesson which we can apply in our real life. the effects and the characters were totally excellence as well as the flow of the story. I love this movie so much.

The one thing which I loved so much about the animation is the relationship between Prince Zuko and his sister Princess Azula. Azula was hell bent on taking the throne from Zuko and their father had more faith in Azula than prince Zuko which almost destroyed him with rage.

Aang is a fictional character and the protagonist of Nickelodeon's animated television series Avatar: I for this movie is good and I like the story of avatar, But When the it remake as a movie it was bit the story,

Aang is a fictional character and the protagonist of Nickelodeon's animated television series Avatar: I for this movie is good and I like the story of avatar, But When the it remake as a movie it was bit the story,

Seriously, I prefer the animated version of Anag The Last Air Bender than its movie. The animation was more in depth with full plot unlike how the story was structured in the movie part of it.

Back