Your opinion on lootboxes

I brought some lootboxesfrom Greenmangaming and while I did get lucky in getting a $40AAA game, I would say that it a waste of $$ and time really.

I don't see the big issue with them, just people blowing it out of the water?

I don't see the big issue with them, just people blowing it out of the water?
I think they are abused to the point where they give an advantage over other players in multiplayer games in some circumstances. At that point it’s “pay $60 for a game which you need to buy loot boxes from in order to stand a chance”. I think that’s wrong. I also think it’s wrong to have full profrsssion from loot boxes. It ruins the element of progress. I think they’re not bad when it’s cosmetic only.

I think they are abused to the point where they give an advantage over other players in multiplayer games in some circumstances. At that point it’s “pay $60 for a game which you need to buy loot boxes from in order to stand a chance”. I think that’s wrong. I also think it’s wrong to have full profrsssion from loot boxes. It ruins the element of progress. I think they’re not bad when it’s cosmetic only.

if its pay to win then its simply a game people shouldn't play. Or just leave it to those who have money to burn.

if its pay to win then its simply a game people shouldn't play. Or just leave it to those who have money to burn.
I can understand that, to a point. Games we want to play shouldn't be ruined for us because its pay to win. We should still make our voices on that heard not just ignore the game since we want to play it. I want to experience a new Star Wars game for example.

Back