Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Now that its june and summer is in full swing here in the states, what are your gaming plans for this summer?

The only real plan is to finish Fire Emblem Echoes. I keep getting stuck on certain missions and it hinders my progress.

If Shantae Half Genie Hero's DLC comes out this Summer I'll play that, but really that's all I can think of. It all really depends on what happens at E3 and how soon stuff at E3 comes out.

Just get through as many games as possible. I have a big list and got many titles I want to get through before new titles in the series come out.

Well, I'm still debating whether to get the Nintendo Switch. I always wait to see if enough games will be produced for a console that I'll like before I'll buy a console. Maybe we'll see what happens after E3 is over...

The first thing I need to cross off my list is getting all the Steam achievements for Stardew Valley, and thankfully I think I'm going to be finished with that by next week. I just won't have peace until that is done.

Afterwards, I'm going to have to start actually completing games off of my Steam list. I have 156 games and I've finished maybe 10 of the games on there, which is ridiculous. I need to make a list and start getting my money's worth out of them.

Just get through as many games as possible. I have a big list and got many titles I want to get through before new titles in the series come out.

I'll have the same objective once I get a Switch, which might be as early as July when I have my birthday.

I have GTA 5 but I never had the time or motivation to actually play it. I think I got bored in GTA 4 because the map is so huge I had to take cabs to mission areas because it's too boring to drive through the city for 5 minutes just because you failed in the mission before. It's infuriating, and I guess it's not for me, I like memorizing areas and familiarizing myself in a game's world to the point that I don't have to look at the minimap anymore when playing. GTA 4 and 5 looks so generic in terms of city structures that it really gets boring pretty quickly when I'm just exploring.

Back