Your thoughts on Black Ops 3 multiplayer?

Smokey

Revillution.net C.E.O
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
After seeing the Multiplayer and 4-person co-op modes for current gen consoles, what are your thoughts on the multiplayer? It looks really good. When I saw Advanced Warfare's multiplayer reveal last year, I was on the fence and leaning more towards "Meh" but I gave it a shot and my suspicions were right. The gameplay didn't feel right to me. However, Black Ops 3 looks a lot better and IMO what AW tried so hard to be but failed. The lack of exo-suits makes me happy and the gameplay looks really fast paced which I like a lot. :)

What are your thoughts on the multiplayer for BO3? Does it look like something you'd play a lot?

It did look good, but I'm still feeling cheated from ghosts. So I doubt I will check out another CoD game for a few more years.

Yes Black Ops 3 multiplayer is something ill be playing alot. Been playing alot of COD multiplayer since Ghosts and I dont see that any time soon. If you have any Call of Duty's on the Xbox feel free to add me at DMang17.

I will always be a COD fan. I will always be the one going to midnight releases just so I can get the game and start leveling up. I am that die hard for call of duty. I am very excited for the new Black Ops.

Back