Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
What did you think about the video game world in 2023? Think it's the best, or had a favorite moment?

FF 16 was a Major Letdown, good thing there were Fire Emblem Engage and Baldur's Gate 3 and Baten Kaitos to cover for it.

And of Course the new Tifa PLOT II trailers were great, too bad still no preview on her official Costa Del Sol Bikini PLOT lol

Nisa's announcement on Trails Of Black I official localization was great too.

Last edited:
FF 16 was a Major Letdown, good thing there were Fire Emblem Engage and Baldur's Gate 3 and Baten Kaitos to cover for it.

And of Course the new Tifa PLOT II trailers were great, too bad still no preview on her official Costa Del Sol Bikini PLOT lol

Nisa's announcement on Trails Of Black I official localization was great too.

Hopefully on the Trails of Black, not liking a lot of reviews on it.

Hopefully on the Trails of Black, not liking a lot of reviews on it.
game has nice Steam user score. there will always be haters especially on reddit and on gamefaqs but mostly game has good reviews.

ZSK6j6k.jpg

Rphfp66.jpg

Last edited:
I mean we got Pokemon DLC, Sonic, Zelda, and Mario. But I'm still waiting for Spyro 4.

game has nice Steam user score. there will always be haters especially on reddit and on gamefaqs but mostly game has good reviews.

ZSK6j6k.jpg

Rphfp66.jpg

Eh, I'm also going off on things I'm not keen on.

I mean we got Pokemon DLC, Sonic, Zelda, and Mario. But I'm still waiting for Spyro 4.

The ever elusive spyro 4 :(

Think there was quite a lot of good titles out in 2023. So overall a good year for gaming. The usual high profile failures and studio closures however so a bit of a mixed bag. For me, the major thing to note is there wasn’t a huge deal of PS exclusive announcements for 2024 yet so 2024 could end up a bit of a quiet year in that way.

Think there was quite a lot of good titles out in 2023. So overall a good year for gaming. The usual high profile failures and studio closures however so a bit of a mixed bag. For me, the major thing to note is there wasn’t a huge deal of PS exclusive announcements for 2024 yet so 2024 could end up a bit of a quiet year in that way.

I like to think Nintendo is going to shake things up this year.

Back