Your top 5 most wanted games of 2017

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Which games dare you most excited about which release in 2017? Here is my top 5:

1. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  2. For Honor
  3. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  4. Horizon: Zero Dawn
  5. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I can't really make a proper list right now, but it would be something like this:

Forza Horizon 3
COD: Infinite Warfare + Remaster
Battlefield 1
ME: Andromeda
Resident Evil 7

I have high hopes for Andromeda in specific because I loved Mass Effect 1 and 2 and although 3 was a bit of a shamble in some aspects, it was indeed a great game bar the ending. I have always admired the Mass Effect series for its sheer in-depth-ness and scale. The worlds and various species feel alive and I loved reading the Codex and finding out about all the wonderful creatures in the game. The combat and weapons were great fun throughout the series and I like that in Andromeda (as the trailer would imply) they are bringing back vehicle driving like in number 1. I hope they make a great storyline again and perhaps add some more weapons to the game. I also hope they keep the diverse character customization options while adding a few extras here and there.

Don't know if you are aware but both of these launch within 2016, not 2017. So you won't have that long to wait.

Ah, I read the title as "Your top 5 most wanted games" sorry for that.

I guess you could replace those two with Sniper Elite 4 and For Honor, I've enjoyed the former's previous titles and the latter seems like a fun prospect.

At this time..... I can't think of any titles that I'm excited for. I think 2017 is just the year I catch up my PS4 backlog.

Back