Your username?

Sharon

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What inspired you to choose your username? For me, I like to keep things simple - it's my first name.

The last part was an anagram of my name to avoid personal info and I thought it sounded pretty cool as a kid. Artisan is because I had a connection to Spyro and really felt it was a word synonymous with quality and hard work. And my birthdate is when Spyro 1 came out can add more related to it. But before putting the two together I was Vistra31 first and Artisan on another Nintendo system name-related forum.

First I wanted to post something similar for long here glad you posted it first Sharon Sharon. Anyway what made me decide was when I used to play an RP game called Habbo Hotel there 2 users on there called Require and Evolve and I used to use my real name online which I personally never liked. So I joined the two name together it went to Revolved101 Revolve is something I also personally like lol sometimes but it's made my username sound cooler then before at least.

I was going through my edgey phase on another site and when I joined DS Ultimate waaaaaay back in like 2011 or so I just rolled with it.

My original online name was The Deadman which was a play off the wrestler The Undertaker's nickname, then I joined Twitch when it was JTV in 09 and just switched to Dead2009.

Tiger is my name, and 21820 was my school ID number, and my lucky number! I've used this name since joining my second (or first REAL) forum in 2008! Same with my avatar! They're my online identity! Never changing them!

I used to go under kingcool52 or 56 and that was just two random words and a random number put together. I then moved to just using the last three letters of my name and that's how I got "Ash"

Back