Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So if I understand the recent Zelda BotW DLC right, you can view a map of everywhere you've been and died at? If so, post your shame below!

Well, it only shows one death at a time while following your map, unless I'm missing something. At the start, you see me too scared to leave Kakariko that I go between two different areas. Plus I die a lot. There was a way to see all your deaths a once... I don't think I'd look. The beginning of the game was horrible for me. xD

I wasn't sure what to make of this thread when I first saw the title. I was almost too scared to look. But it makes sense now that I've read it. lol

I haven't gotten this game yet but I've been debating on getting this game once I've gotten a Switch. I'll be sure to post my shame once I've gotten this game though.

I tried, but I can't. My SD card won't fit in the slot. I didn't even know they made SD cards that small. Other wise I'd have to post it to Twitter, which I don't have any actual reason to post it to Twitter.

I tried, but I can't. My SD card won't fit in the slot. I didn't even know they made SD cards that small. Other wise I'd have to post it to Twitter, which I don't have any actual reason to post it to Twitter.

It's a Micro SD card, not a normal one.

Which is pretty annoying really. Why change it when normal SD cards worked fine with the 3DS?

Back