Youtube CEO has step down

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Susan was a HORRIBLE CEO for YouTube! Maybe YouTube will see some improvements after this! Take a hike Susan!

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Susan was a HORRIBLE CEO for YouTube! Maybe YouTube will see some improvements after this! Take a hike Susan!
Yeah, I have for a long time wished that she would step down and finally she has. I hope that YouTube gets better now that he has stepped down.

Looks like this may be a good thing for YouTube rather than a loss to them. Hopefully, we will see some much-needed upgrades as I still feel that YouTube is behind the times when it comes to things like live streaming. Hopefully, we see some changes that will help the platform.

I have nothing wrong with Youtube as it is. I feel like watching nuanced stuff just to watch it and chill. However, like social media, it can feel like I just want to avoid it out of ambition at times.

I hope Susan Wojcicki enjoys her retirement.

Hopefully, the new CEO of YouTube can improve YouTube's community and website.

All right, I TEMPORARILY take back what I said in the above post after watching this video here:

Back