Youtube is the next Twitch?

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
Live gaming channels are now on the rise on youtube. Most streamers perfers it now than twitch. So their videos can now only be in one place, youtube.

Whatre your thoughts on this?

I thought it was the other way around? Since Youtube made it impossible to earn money from.

There is alot of crowdfunding platforms out there. Youtube has it's own support button (I think). Crowdfunding platforms such as Patreon, Buy me a coffee is popular. They have fees of -5% but there are also 'completely take all your donation' kind of platform such as Ko-Fi.

I agree that YouTube makes it harder to stream for people getting discriminated away for not buying an extreme left wing ideology.
On the other hand, Twitch does have a partnership programme, but I heard it's difficult to join.
Then there's Nico Nico Seihoso, which is more usable when streamers pay the company for a premium account.
And I think BitChute was working on their own platform too, but BitChute is quite useless if your audience is both not English speaking, and not interested in politics.

I think you have it reversed. Twitch is becoming the next YouTube. Also Facebook Gaming is on the up and up.

Back