Youtube taking a stronger stance against disturbing content

Youtube taking a stronger stance against disturbing content

Discussion in 'Content Creator Discussion' started by Demon_Skeith, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

In a new recent blog post, Youtube has declared they will take a tougher stance against disturbing content that may be uploaded to their site.

Hard to say if this will benefit those who upload videos for money reasons.

2. SuwakoMoriya

SuwakoMoriya Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $2,977
    YouTube is doing this every single year (and since 2 years ago, every single month), so it's really no surprise to me at all. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

3. Danielx64

Danielx64 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    The thing is, it doesn't matter what you do, you will always miss content that should have been removed. I know the answer to all of this: moderation approval for EVERY video, but I know what will happen though......

4. SuwakoMoriya

SuwakoMoriya Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $2,977
    Like how videos where the political elite and Hollywood managers get exposed for being proven to be paedophiles "should have been removed", while all the fake news against Russia you can hear in the past few years "should stay"?
    Yea right.
    Even now BlackPidgeonSpeaks gets his entire channel censored for showing a dog cafe in South Korea only because "not suitable for all advertisers", but CNN's entire channel is apparently all fine, including the video about cannibalism.
    So you don't even need moderation approval to get your voice entirely silenced on YouTube, simply voicing your own opinion that's not on par with the mainstream media narrative is enough.
    (・_・)

5. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

If there is a system, it can be hacked/broken/stepped around.