Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
XSEED Games announced today that all initial launch units of the upcoming compilation Ys I & II Chronicles will be an '80s themed "Hair Metal Pack", containing a bonus soundtrack CD when the title releases exclusively for the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system in February. The "Hair Metal Pack" will be available for a suggested retail price of $29.99, and a digital download version* of the game will also be available for purchase via PlayStation Store for a retail price of $24.99.

The "Hair Metal Pack" celebrates the origins of Falcom's legendary in-house band, the jdk Band, commemorating when they were unleashed upon the world with the launch of the original Ys in 1987. Ys I & II Chronicles will be released with a bonus music CD which includes over 20 select tracks from the remastered soundtracks of Ys and Ys II.

Following the recent success of Ys SEVEN and Ys: The Oath in Felghana, XSEED Games celebrates the proud history of the iconic Ys series with a re-imagining of the very first two games in Ys I & II Chronicles. Newly redrawn artwork and remastered musical scores are paired with the simple, classic yet elegant "bump" buttonless combat system as Ys I & Ys II Chronicles combines the two classic titles into one amazing retail package.

Ys I & II Chronicles is rated "T" for Teen and will start shipping to retailers exclusively for the PSP system across North America in February 2011.

More information will be available soon at: www.worldofys.com

source

I'm asking the first two for Christmas.

Back