Yu-gi-oh

where do you live mori?

I created a online dragon deck that was pretty bad ass. Though if my luck was bad it wouldn't work out well. Here is a few of my matches, I'm the one in the back. The first one I lost but it was an epic match. The second one I win.

@DS - is that PS3 gameplay? Or PC...? * hopes PC *

Anyway, at school we used to play the card game. The winner selected one of the loser's cards (deck) and took it forever.
I still have a couple of rear cards hanging around the house; blue eyes shinning dragon, the winged dragon of roar, the pyramid of light (and associated cards), etc.

The original Yu-Gi-Oh with the short guy that changes into a tall guy are the best. The others are just BS, and I never watched all of the episodes.
...come on, Yu-Gi-Oh card game on a motorcycle? #facepalm

@DS - is that PS3 gameplay? Or PC...? * hopes PC *

Anyway, at school we used to play the card game. The winner selected one of the loser's cards (deck) and took it forever.
I still have a couple of rear cards hanging around the house; blue eyes shinning dragon, the winged dragon of roar, the pyramid of light (and associated cards), etc.

The original Yu-Gi-Oh with the short guy that changes into a tall guy are the best. The others are just BS, and I never watched all of the episodes.
...come on, Yu-Gi-Oh card game on a motorcycle? #facepalm

Blasphemy, GX was better than the original one.

And I believe its a PC game in that video.

Blasphemy, GX was better than the original one.

And I believe its a PC game in that video.

And that is where we disagree, Mori * eye glare like in those anime *

14a92q.jpg

GX was no where as good as the original. It was decent, but you can't beat the original characters and the storyline.

@DS - if it's a PC game, please link me. Thanks!

Either way, we both have our own opinions. It's a war no one can win, ;)
Both are good, but the original kicks GX's arr$$$ any day... (the motorcycle Yu-Gi-Oh just sucked - it got a bit interesting at the end, but it stick blows).

Back