Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Posted on IGN, Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed that the new Wii U Zelda will still come out on that system and that there will be new footage in the future.

It would be really revolutionary and refreshing for Nintendo to actually have a crossplatform Zelda (Not including PC emulated ones). It could hurt or help them. It would help by increasing total game sales, but decreasing console sales. Nintendo has depended on console exclusives and singular console sales since the 80s, but they're stuck in the past in my opinion. The Wii U is old hardware, and as we've learned from porting games to last gen consoles, the game suffers on the current gen anyway. Similar to what games like Star Citizen do, they unleash their full potential by not letting old hardware hold them back. On the other side, fans would lose trust, since the Wii U is still pretty new.

I am really hoping they just don't port it to the NX. Twilight Princess was developed for the Gaecube, but came out with the Wii as a launch title and it was blatantly obvious because the game was not designed to use motion controls. I really hope they get it out in time to just be on the Wii U and be a kind of last ditch effort for the console.

I saw a video on YouTube showing the new Zelda game for the Wii U and the first thing that caught my attention was how nice the graphics look. From what I understand, you are supposed to be able to travel a bit further when exploring areas. So if you wanted to travel to a mountain you see in the distance, you could actually go there. Is anyone familiar with what the plot of this game is supposed to be about?

No one knows what it's about, except it's 99% going to be about rescuing Princess Zelda in some way. Witcher 3 took the spotlight away from Zelda when it first came out. Some of the most recent gameplay is the most boring stuff I've ever seen. For example, one of the gameplays is just a horse running around in an empty, flat field/forest with no enemies. They aren't doing a very good job promoting the new Zelda, I just hope that means they take extra time to work on it.

Yosostupid said:
No one knows what it's about, except it's 99% going to be about rescuing Princess Zelda in some way. Witcher 3 took the spotlight away from Zelda when it first came out. Some of the most recent gameplay is the most boring stuff I've ever seen. For example, one of the gameplays is just a horse running around in an empty, flat field/forest with no enemies. They aren't doing a very good job promoting the new Zelda, I just hope that means they take extra time to work on it.
 The game is so far out that there really wasn't much to show, especialy in December when that video is from. We re looking at 2016 at the earliest for this game. Zelda games take notoriously long to create, which is fine because they are cosnistently good. I am not sure where you are making the connection between the Witcher and Zelda. They have nothing to do with each other.

Back