Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

It's called Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress which I think is currently airing.

:O looks freaking awesome! Thank you, but i hate it when i cant see the series continously and have to wait for the next seasons like the attack on titan (does anyone know when the next season airs?) This is also the reason why i havent watched the latest season of Game of Thrones, ill wait untill it finished the season.

It looks fantastic and I'm definitely going to watch it when I can find it dubbed.

If Funimation gets the rights they might do a early dubbing process, otherwise it may take a year.

:O looks freaking awesome! Thank you, but i hate it when i cant see the series continously and have to wait for the next seasons like the attack on titan (does anyone know when the next season airs?) This is also the reason why i havent watched the latest season of Game of Thrones, ill wait untill it finished the season.

Season 2 of AoT will either air later this year or next year.

I finished watching it, a pretty good anime really though the ending was a bit weak from a strong build up. This has a strong AoT vibe to it, but it is its own show and does a good job at it.
Just finished it too. I kind of liked the ending a bit better than the start even though it could have been better.

Back