Recent content by Volux

  1. V

    Why Halo Movie Didn't Happen

    I was actually looking forward to the Halo movie..looks like my sights are now set on the World of Warcraft movie that will be coming this decade..hopefully!
  2. V

    Rumor: Wii U Price $300

    If the Wii U, which BETTER get a name change and most likely will, costs $300, there goes even attempting to appeal to hardcore gamers. We have our Xbox's and PC's, so there's no room for hardcore gaming there.
  3. V

    Guild Wars 2

    There is still auto-attack, but hardly any as 4/5 of your moves you acquire with EACH and every weapon set, it requires you to actually have accuracy and click and skill.
  4. V

    What Game Do You Play The Most Online?

    I mostly play Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2..when I can..because they're not out yet. But League of Legends for games that ARE out. xD
  5. V

    Guild Wars 2

    You should check out the new videos. Well I guess don't look at combat videos because combat is MUCH MUCH MUCH more fun actually doing it. Rolling/dodging people and firing attacks..it's oh so amazing!
  6. V

    Currently Stuck in your head

    Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. Stuck in my head all day..anyone else ever had this one?
  7. V

    What should you be doing right now?

    I should be at school but I got called out because we have a track meet today!
  8. V

    Last Game Bought

    I last bought Guild Wars 2. Pre-purchased the DDE and played the beta last weekend!
  9. V

    RTS Games

    Do you play any RTS games? I play mainly Starcraft 2 as an RTS. Otherwise, no others.
  10. V

    Specs for PC Gaming

    I have a $500 PC and am upgrading to a new $200 GPU and 600w PSU soon, so I should be set for my gaming specs for a while!
  11. V

    Guild Wars 2

    Well just about to wrap up beta weekend number 1. Greatest game I have ever played by far..and it is in beta. Anyone else play this weekend?
  12. V

    Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

    Rock band on this one. Gives you more of a variety in things to do and allows for 4 people to play.
  13. V

    Internet Flirting

    I don't do it, no. I guess if I have a girlfriend I will sext her sometimes, if you call that flirting. That is about it though.
Back
Top