1. froggyboy604

    Man dies after electrocuting himself by charging his iPhone in the bath

    A man in London, England was electrocuted and pronounced dead in his home after attempting to charge his iPhone while using it in the bath. According to a report from the Daily Mail, Richard Bull’s body was first discovered by his wife, who initially assumed he had been attacked based on the...
  2. froggyboy604

    Woman Electrocuted While Talking On Plugged In Phone

    The woman from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, was reportedly electrocuted at her home over the weekend as she continued talking on her phone while it was still charging. She was rushed to the hospital but unfortunately she was pronounced dead on arrival by medical personnel. “She was suddenly hit by...