Adventures of Ted Contest 2

Dantheman

Programmer
Awards
Credits
Make some backgrounds for the game!

Rules: There has to be two, Seamless, 640X480 images representing a theme in the game.

Level themes:

Mountains (completed)
Volcano
Arctic
Underground
Beach
Desert (completed)
Clouds (completed)
Space (completed)
Forest
Water
Inside Volcano
Moon
Bonus Levels
Other content

Please make others! It makes more variety and gives ideas!

Winners of the contest receive beta content. Any unused background may be used in additional content such as DLC. You will be notified in a message if your background has been chosen. Creative backgrounds are likely to be used. 'Adventures of Ted' is owned by me; it is illegal to sell, but can be distributed.

Current users eligible for beta:

SuperMarioFanX100
Ф Soulless /\ngel Ж
NintenDan

Example background is attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
fortunately unlike last time due to the lack of a MP3-splitter that prevented me of editing all of the song choices that ended up fading out in the last contest... it seems I will contribute 200% compared to last time.

fortunately unlike last time due to the lack of a MP3-splitter that prevented me of editing all of the song choices that ended up fading out in the last contest... it seems I will contribute 200% compared to last time.
I guess I'll have to give you a special reward
wink.gif

Hmm... First look, and testing of any DLC going to be released.

So, is this good for a first entry. I'll work on the second space image later, but right now I want to see if I'm doing it right.

So, is this good for a first entry. I'll work on the second space image later, but right now I want to see if I'm doing it right.
That's perfect! Also, the second one should have like a planet or something. Ya know? Make it more interesting
smile.gif
Great work!

I wish other people were as excited about this as you :/ Seems like you're the only one who really cares about the game.

Space 2 and Volcano 1!

[attachment=132:Beach 1.bmp]
Beach 1.

i might give this one a shot. I gotta draw up some stuff for danny, so i'll make a few as I'm doing it.

Beach 2.

I can't use that because of the clouds. You see, the images are repeated and they don't fit together properly. Also, if you decide to remake them, the boats are a little too pointy. I do like how they look, and would love those backgrounds. You've been a big help, believe it or not
smile.gif

K, I got a Desert theme down, But i'll just send over the "alpha" Part of the drawing, just to be sure this is what you want.

[attachment=135:grin:esert theme.png] *Please note-it's on it's side, so your gonna have to twist it.

Sky 1!
[attachment=136:Sky 1.bmp]

K, I got a Desert theme down, But i'll just send over the "alpha" Part of the drawing, just to be sure this is what you want.

[attachment=135:grin:esert theme.png] *Please note-it's on it's side, so your gonna have to twist it.
From what I can tell, it looks great! Although it is a little difficult because it hasn't been colored, and it's sideways
tongue.gif

From what I can tell, it looks great! Although it is a little difficult because it hasn't been colored, and it's sideways
tongue.gif

no it won't. I'm getting used to my Curve Tool, so it's gonna be smooth and fast.

Back