Age Old Debate: Rock or Rap

Rock or Rap

• Rock

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Rap

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
No offense to those who love/like rap music but I really can't stand it. I like rock music cause it has more feeling to me, nowdays I don't listen to rock music often but it was one of my favorites during my high school years, helped me to get through it.

Definitely rock. There's very very few rap songs I listen to and 90% of rap I listen to are raps about video games. Honestly though, it's mostly old rock. I don't like the newer stuff because I don't find it appealing. It's mostly people screaming and the sounds of instruments wanting to die.

Rock, because rock focuses more on melody and feeling than rap, which seems to be more about beats and lyrics.

Rock is alot more diverse than rap, I mean I might offend someone here, but for the most part every rap song sounds the same. Its alot like death metal in that way, where an album just feels like one long song.

I'm a fan of rock. Alternative to the classics, to even some of the heavy ones. It's nice to listen to it while on the bus or walking home since I am a fan of guitar solos and riffs. I'm currently listening to Guns and Roses right now actually. Live and let die ♫

Back