Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Rap

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Yoshi

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
excluding Linkin Park, that is Rap Core(rock and rap)
i would have to sa rock, but rap will most likly win...

Rock FTW

and i have a pic lol

danger.jpg

I hate rap.
Rock GMV.

How can I put this....... Rap has the "Needle in the Haystack" complex, lots of stuff (the "hay") , but only a few good songs and artists (the "needles").

BTW, is Rage Against the Machine: Rapcore, MetallicRap, or Nu-Metal?

QUOTE (Deviant Shadow @ August 18, 2008 02:51 pm) How can I put this....... Rap has the "Needle in the Haystack" complex, lots of stuff (the "hay") , but only a few good songs and artists (the "needles").

Rap Metal

QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 18, 2008 03:44 pm) QUOTE (Deviant Shadow @ August 18, 2008 02:51 pm) How can I put this....... Rap has the "Needle in the Haystack" complex, lots of stuff (the "hay") , but only a few good songs and artists (the "needles").

Rap Metal
So......MetallicRap?

QUOTE (Deviant Shadow @ August 18, 2008 07:18 pm) QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 18, 2008 03:44 pm) QUOTE (Deviant Shadow @ August 18, 2008 02:51 pm) How can I put this....... Rap has the "Needle in the Haystack" complex, lots of stuff (the "hay") , but only a few good songs and artists (the "needles").

Rap Metal
So......MetallicRap?
i guess if you want to call it that

QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 18, 2008 06:27 pm) QUOTE (Deviant Shadow @ August 18, 2008 07:18 pm) QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 18, 2008 03:44 pm) QUOTE (Deviant Shadow @ August 18, 2008 02:51 pm) How can I put this....... Rap has the "Needle in the Haystack" complex, lots of stuff (the "hay") , but only a few good songs and artists (the "needles").

Rap Metal
So......MetallicRap?
Doesn't matter either way, I'm more of a Techno person, lol!

QUOTE (Deviant Shadow @ August 18, 2008 07:39 pm) QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 18, 2008 06:27 pm) QUOTE (Deviant Shadow @ August 18, 2008 07:18 pm) QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 18, 2008 03:44 pm) QUOTE (Deviant Shadow @ August 18, 2008 02:51 pm) How can I put this....... Rap has the "Needle in the Haystack" complex, lots of stuff (the "hay") , but only a few good songs and artists (the "needles").

Rap Metal
So......MetallicRap?
Doesn't matter either way, I'm more of a Techno person, lol!
you are my new best friend lol

I enjoy Rock as long as it is not the kind of Rock where the singers screams very loudly. I think classic rock sounds better.

I've never really been a fan of Rap, just really not my type of music. Definitely would pick Rock!

Back