PS4 All Major PS4 Games Coming in 2018

Exact release date announced yes! September 25, 2018. IntoxNitram IntoxNitram could you please update the list for VC 4's release date?
US_PS4_launchEdition.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! and I see your are no longer in the
Stressed.gif
mood mode lol.

Saw some more screenshots:
Riley:Yes! Exact release date announced!
valkyria-chronicles-4-screen-05-ps4-us-12apr18

valkyria-chronicles-4-screen-04-ps4-us-12apr18

valkyria-chronicles-4-screen-06-ps4-us-12apr18

valkyria-chronicles-4-screen-02-ps4-us-12apr18

These Valkyria screenshots are candy to the eyes <3 I played the first one but gave up about 2-3 chapters before the last. It's a good game but I think it's not for me. Leveling up squad skills are pretty addictive though.

These Valkyria screenshots are candy to the eyes <3 I played the first one but gave up about 2-3 chapters before the last. It's a good game but I think it's not for me. Leveling up squad skills are pretty addictive though.

Indeed the watercolor effects are just great on the eyes especially when seeing it in real-time 3d render motion, and this scene lol

spoil me, do we actually get to play as a valkyria in this game?

Short Answer
No

Long Answer
No, but you do have one on your side

Much like the first game, why can't they lets us have fun?
Vc3 allows you to fully control The bombshell valkyria Riela Marcellis lol including when to transform and that full valkyria blast.

They let you control one with that bad ass theme playing as well? Well feeling angry now.

Yep Kurt's Valkyria waifu complete with the Valkyria theme. When you fill in the VC series survey don't forget to ask them Sega to officially localize and remaster VC3, who knows it might help push them into actually doing it.

Yep Kurt's Valkyria waifu complete with the Valkyria theme. When you fill in the VC series survey don't forget to ask them Sega to officially localize and remaster VC3, who knows it might help push them into actually doing it.

I did as well as show Skies of Arcidia more love.

Back