Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Just a little image to show you what you're buck is paying for these days.

That One X is dense! Almost the same measurements as the S but 2 lbs heavier. This thing is packing some heat!

Very decent spec. Still don't see the need for these sorts of consoles (this and Pro) as I feel those hardcore gamers will be PC gamers.

I think the Xbox One X is the best option for gamers who don't want their consoles to be outdated and suffer from slowdown problems in a few years where the Xbox One X play games smoothly without slowdown problems while the Xbox One and One S may have slowdown problems as games become more advance, and bigger in file size.

I think the Xbox One X is the best option for gamers who don't want their consoles to be outdated and suffer from slowdown problems in a few years where the Xbox One X play games smoothly without slowdown problems while the Xbox One and One S may have slowdown problems as games become more advance, and bigger in file size.

best option yes, but not the cheapest.

best option yes, but not the cheapest.

Buying consoles which may become outdated in a few years can make some gamers spend more money on a faster version of the same console to play a game without slowdown and freezing problems.

The cheaper version of the Xbox One consoles may also be more poorly built, and not last as long because the cooling system, motherboard, RAM, CPU, and graphics chips are made from lower quality materials, and less skilled workers, so people who buy the cheaper versions of the console may spend more on console repairs and replacements if they did not buy an extended warranty.

Buying consoles which may become outdated in a few years can make some gamers spend more money on a faster version of the same console to play a game without slowdown and freezing problems.

The cheaper version of the Xbox One consoles may also be more poorly built, and not last as long because the cooling system, motherboard, RAM, CPU, and graphics chips are made from lower quality materials, and less skilled workers, so people who buy the cheaper versions of the console may spend more on console repairs and replacements if they did not buy an extended warranty.

I don't think consoles will ever go outdated. They are a stable system to release games on unlike a PC which can be made up of many different components.

The rumours are the reason for these consoles are they dont have the next gen ones ready yet , u will always have sites telling u about ps5 blah blah , but we just need to try our best.The problem is Game Dev is moving faster than console Dev ...

I don't think consoles will ever go outdated. They are a stable system to release games on unlike a PC which can be made up of many different components.
I think he meant the Xbox One will become outdated in a couple years, not the actual buying of consoles

I think he meant the Xbox One will become outdated in a couple years, not the actual buying of consoles

I mainly meant the cheaper versions of the Xbox One like the Original 500GB version and the Xbox One S becoming outdated if Game makers spend most of their time optimizing the game to run well on the more powerful Xbox One X, and the One X has more users in a few years where game makers may not feel like they need to keep making their games run well on older, and slower versions of the Xbox One which user base may become smaller in the future as more people buy the One X once the price drop, or as an replacement console once their original Xbox One and One S is broken or becomes outdated.

Thats another good point , sony and micro
Should built the next gen console in a way that we can just upgrade the parts rather than a new console

That would be nice, and could repairing your own console easier if you know which part like the RAM, Video card,etc is broken.

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, this might be the best Xbox console if you haven't bought another Xbox one family member. If you did, I just can't think of a good reason to justify spending on the same (improved) console again. To be honest, I'm not that big of a fan of these premium models we're seeing these days, they divide the market and create unnecessary complex situations for the developers.

In my opinion, this is the best Xbox console if you or any family members have not got one, its worth it. If you already have one I can't think of a justified reason on why you should spend the same price on an, improved console. To be honest, I am a big fan but all these premium models were seeing are dividing the market and creating unnecessary complex situations for the developers without reason

In my opinion, this is the best Xbox console if you or any family members have not got one, its worth it. If you already have one I can't think of a justified reason on why you should spend the same price on an, improved console. To be honest, I am a big fan but all these premium models were seeing are dividing the market and creating unnecessary complex situations for the developers without reason

ummm, no opinion of your own?

Back