Animal Crossing 3DS

Gam is often early with preorders. You can preorder Luigi's Mansion 2 now.

This is also very true, so take Animal Crossing 3DS's recent pre order status with a grain of salt... no wait, a truckload of salt.

AC3DS is expected to come out late January, most likely at most mid February. The Nintendo Channel on the Wii released a whole information video. So, no, you can't get in trouble for sharing. All the characters are taller, and you can design a further variety of clothes. You're now mayor, with you're own secretary. You can edit various things, and make the town your own. Mr. Nook is now a real estate agent, and there's no updating shop...But a shopping mall. The town is a lot larger. You can swim. And well... The rest... You'll just have to wait and see![:

I mean the shop called GAME, sells consoles, games etc! Haven't you ever heard of it???

No I haven't. I've never heard of a shop called Game. Unless you're refering to Game Stop.

AC3DS is expected to come out late January, most likely at most mid February. The Nintendo Channel on the Wii released a whole information video. So, no, you can't get in trouble for sharing. All the characters are taller, and you can design a further variety of clothes. You're now mayor, with you're own secretary. You can edit various things, and make the town your own. Mr. Nook is now a real estate agent, and there's no updating shop...But a shopping mall. The town is a lot larger. You can swim. And well... The rest... You'll just have to wait and see![:

You posted this 4 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean the shop called GAME, sells consoles, games etc! Haven't you ever heard of it???

No I haven't. I've never heard of a shop called Game. Unless you're refering to Game Stop.

You posted this 4 times.

Not talking about GameStop/EB Games, but this little guy http://www.game.co.uk/

Not talking about GameStop/EB Games, but this little guy http://www.game.co.uk/

Ah, I see. As you can tell this place is unheard of in the US. I pre-ordered Animal Crossing in September, lol. Gamestop is also early with pre-ordering....really early. We can't estimate a release date for AC3D until Nintedo releases an actual name for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! OMG!!! I just looked on the GAME website and you can pre-order it!!! Looks like we can expect it sooner than we thought (or later *crys to self*), might only be acouple of months (or a lot *wimpers*)!!!!

Don't get your hopes up, Duke Nukem Forever was also available for preorder... 15 years ago.

I know about the Duke Nukem thing cause my Dad was so excited about it when it was released. I really doubt it will be like 10 years though lol.

Back