Anime series that you plan to re-watch

I plan to watch Cowboy Bebop again. I been having doing a lot of things lately. I have come to realize that I need to watch things with meaning.

I actually have repeatedly watched almost every anime series I have ever "finished" watching. If I watched an anime to the end, it must mean I liked it. If I liked it, I can watch it again sometimes in the future when I feel like kill some time. :)

As the matter of fact, I am watching DBZ again these days. It is the Super series made me to go back watch stuff. It just never gets old when the series is very long.

I know to some people, it is a waste of time to watch the same thing again, but to me it is entertainment when it is worthy my time.

I have been thinking about catching up with Inuyasha lately simply because I don't feel like I saw that series all the way through properly. Another thing is, what is the deal with this show being underrated. Like it also had a cool line up too with toonami at night time. So why people don't talk more about this title is beyond me. Hopefully, it will get a movie cause its one of the few long reigning shows that could help pave the way for more Anime movies. Minus Ghost In The Shell with Scarlett Johanson...

I think that I'm planing to rewatch or on the other case, re-read (lol) some mangas simply for nostalgia. It's incredible how a simple song or a piece of something that you used to enjoy in one moment of your life can bring so many different things... and what a better way to do it if that anime is a good one? I actually plan to re watch Loveless, Mirai Nikki, Hirugashi and of course Kuroshitsuji, my faves!

My list:
1. Kyou kara ore wa
2. Seirei no moribito
3. Another
4. D gray man first season
5. Saiki kusuo

Naruto Shipudden and Bleach. I re-watch them all the time, specially some specific arcs and fights.

Back