Anyone sell their PlayStation recently?

DudeThatsErin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I sold mine for $525 which barely covers the device and taxes in the US. It is nice that we could get close though.

What about you?

I havnt sold any of my PlayStation consoles as I play them regularly

But if I did I would sell at a high price as good condition and semi rear to get now

I would never really want to sell our PS One and that's because I'll probably get another console by the brand unless it's by luck I get one. The thing is it's still useable and if we wanted to get games for it to try why not keep it. Kinda retro, kinda nostalgic as well.

I sold my PS4 years ago simply because it was collecting dust. We will probably pick up the PS5 eventually when we have a dedicated game room.

Still need to get rid of my PS4 because I don't use it at all anymore with the PS5 being the main console. I'm just too lazy to pack it up and post it

Maybe easier to sell to a local store? Do it while prices for it still be good.
None nearby, unfortunately. The closest one is about a 30 min drive which I can't be bothered for. It does seem like Amazon is the best option right now in terms of the price.

I wish more companies would copy the Samsung Recycle programme. They send you a pack with a pre-paid label and it makes the process so much easier.

I haven’t sold any of mine, I have a PS1-4 and the PSP and Vita.
This is me except that I had mine given away to my cousins. I couldn't bring myself to sell them when I know that they love gaming and they always visiting to play on them. So, I'm just left with my PS4 now.

I don't like selling my gaming devices. I gifted my Playstation 3 to a cousin in 2022 during the covid era when most people were at home. Selling my console to make money may not fetch me the money that I spent in buying it initially.

This is me except that I had mine given away to my cousins. I couldn't bring myself to sell them when I know that they love gaming and they always visiting to play on them. So, I'm just left with my PS4 now.
Is a lie ooo.. you better start making plans on how to give me one oooo... I need to because am yet to even own a play station
Am yet to even own any at all.... I have to pay to play when I feel like in gaming shop... I really want to have mine

Is a lie ooo.. you better start making plans on how to give me one oooo... I need to because am yet to even own a play station
Am yet to even own any at all.... I have to pay to play when I feel like in gaming shop... I really want to have mine
Might as well start with PS1. Then work your way up. Funny enough if you want a portable version the New 3DS with CFW can run Playstation games for on the go.

Might as well start with PS1. Then work your way up. Funny enough if you want a portable version the New 3DS with CFW can run Playstation games for on the go.
Playstation 1 should be very cheap at the moment. One can purchase it and start learning the ropes of gaming from there. I began with PlayStation 2 playing with my hubby.

Back