Anyone sell their PlayStation recently?

Playstation 1 should be very cheap at the moment. One can purchase it and start learning the ropes of gaming from there. I began with PlayStation 2 playing with my hubby.

I don't think playing Playstation 2 when 4 is better for me makes sense. I prefer better graphics that comes with playing Playstation 4.

I have both the PlayStation 5 and 3 and I have not had the need to sell them. There is no good reason to do so since my friends can play on it whenever I am not around.

I have been playing on my PlayStation 2 and I don't even feel the desire to sell it or gift it out. I believe that anyone that wants to get a console should buy theirs.

I am thinking of selling my PlayStation 2 very soon. I have not seen any gamer that wants to buy it, but that is part of my plans before the year runs out.

I just bought a PS4 last year but I plan on keeping it. I wouldn't plan on selling it unless I was really desperate for cash for whatever reason.

I just bought a PS4 last year but I plan on keeping it. I wouldn't plan on selling it unless I was really desperate for cash for whatever reason.
So what games are you playing on Ps4?

Back