Anything you don't need again because of technology?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
When it comes to what technological advancement has done in my life, I would say that technology has made me see no need to buy music CDs again, I can now stream the songs that I want online. Is there anything that you don't need again because of technology?

I would say CDs work for me as well, no need when you have mp3s.

I would say using candles for lighting up a room because most homes have electric lightbulbs, and battery powered flash lights are more convenient.

I would say using candles for lighting up a room because most homes have electric lightbulbs, and battery powered flash lights are more convenient.
There are still some candles that I can't stop using even with all the light bulbs in the world. Ever used a scented candle before?

There are still some candles that I can't stop using even with all the light bulbs in the world. Ever used a scented candle before?

I haven't used scented candles. I rather use perfume/cologne or a scented air freshener to make my room smell better since it is safer.

I'm worried a strong earthquake or someone in my home tips over a lit candle, and my home and stuff catch on fire when a candle tip over.

You mean like taking out the phone towers?
You don’t have to completely take it out, but there’s ways you can fuck with them. Your internet also comes from the same connection box you were complaining about earlier. So using your reasoning for not having a landline, that also means you shouldn’t have Wi-Fi either.

You don’t have to completely take it out, but there’s ways you can fuck with them. Your internet also comes from the same connection box you were complaining about earlier. So using your reasoning for not having a landline, that also means you shouldn’t have Wi-Fi either.
I don't how the security of landlines boxes are set up where you're at but down here, they seem to value phone towers more than they do with landlines boxes. There's always a security outpost near phone towers but none for landlines.

Back