froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
It has been confirmed that Kodak has signed an agreement with Archos which will see the latter develop Kodak-branded tablets. The brand licensing deal has been confirmed today by Archos CEO Loïc Poirier and VP of Kodak’s Consumer Products Group, Brian Cruz.

Read More

It's good to see that Kodak is still trying new ways to stay in business by making tablets with Archos.

I think more tablet buyers rather buy a Kodak tablet. Kodak is an American company compared to Archos which is a French company which is not well known outside of France.

I wonder if Kodak Tablets will come with good photo editing apps like Photoshop for Android, or Photoshop for Windows if these are Windows tablets.

I think if these Kodak tablets come with lots of features like a built-in photo printer, photo scanner, and a lot of storage like 128GB, some people may want to buy a Kodak tablet.

So, they haven't announced what operating system they will have?

So, they haven't announced what operating system they will have?

There was no announcement of the official operating system for Kodak Tablets, so it most likely be either Google Android, or Windows 10. Kodak may make both Windows 10 and Google Android tablets.

Back