Multi Baldur's Gate III

Baldur's Gate III segment from DnD Direct April 2022:

Saw new Baldur's Gate III video, So ShadowHeart's mysterious box is a really important story item like Zelda's Ocarina Of Time, and there are many possible ways on getting the box including killing ShadowHeart lol:

TGA 2022 Trailer:

Read more fan theories on the true Nature of Shadowheart being one of Selune the good moon goddess' Cleric instead of Shar the Evil goddess:

It goes beyond that:
- She is trickster domain
- Doesn't want to say much about herself and gets VERY defensive when you start digging
- Remember: Shadowheart is NOT her real name (you can CALL me shadowheart and evading the question about her name)
- It might not even be her real look, if you question some of the dead fishermen they refer to being distracted by her insane fairness/beauty, that sounds more like the radiance from a cleric of Selune
- Her name is actually a hint, she is playing in the shadow of her heart (her true self)
- Has not-normal triggers when close to objects related to selune
- Has approval of being nice to animals
- Has positive approval of trying not to fight not-bad people (not only sneaking, also things like sendthing the brother and sister of the true soul away, instead of using them against the beast, which a normal shar cleric would've done)
- She has an not-normal interest in everything related to the justiciars, when they got mentioned she not only refered to them but starts digging more than usual (normal shar worshippers wouldn've just pointed out those are their people)

My best bet:
She isn't a shar worshipper, but rather a selunite trying to investigate a mystery. Kinda an "under cover" operative... Just like Shar worshippers do all the time, but willingly. It would put an interesting twist on the duality between shar and selune.

Not so sure she is "undercover" as much as indoctrinated and suppressed. I believe her when she says that she cannot remember a lot of things -- I think that she was captured by the Sharrans and brainwashed. Thus, why she might tote about her devotion to Shar, but seems kind of less enthused when you actually uncover Sharran things -- because her soul is not in it.

The tadpole might be messing with the Sharran's memory veil, which is why she has such a visceral reaction to Selune sites and symbols. Because of her real self's inner panic of being trapped in this Shadowheart persona, which she interprets as an inner fear/disgust of the Moon Maiden and her faith.

Director said this DnD changes:

They discussed how updates to the famous TTRPG, such as Dungeons & Dragons' removal of the term "race," might impact the game moving forward. "We're keeping up with the changes being made to D&D. Baldur's Gate 3 doesn't necessarily adhere to all of the current rules – we make changes along the way as it makes sense for a video game, or based on feedback from our players," he explained. "Since we're still in production, we're likely to pick up some of the recent changes to D&D rules, too."

Director said this DnD changes:

They discussed how updates to the famous TTRPG, such as Dungeons & Dragons' removal of the term "race," might impact the game moving forward. "We're keeping up with the changes being made to D&D. Baldur's Gate 3 doesn't necessarily adhere to all of the current rules – we make changes along the way as it makes sense for a video game, or based on feedback from our players," he explained. "Since we're still in production, we're likely to pick up some of the recent changes to D&D rules, too."
They shouldn't take everything players say hook, line and sinker. It's not going to end well because players can never be satisfied.

They shouldn't take everything players say hook, line and sinker. It's not going to end well because players can never be satisfied.
They didn't take everything what players say, and many of the players provided good gameplay feedback to them, I did contribute too as I played The early Access Of Baldur's Gate III.

They didn't take everything what players say, and many of the players provided good gameplay feedback to them, I did contribute too as I played The early Access Of Baldur's Gate III.
I know some players would give an objective feedback but that doesn't stop the one's you know I'm talking about to do what they are very good at being dickheads lol..

Reactions: cm2
I know some players would give an objective feedback but that doesn't stop the one's you know I'm talking about to do what they are very good at being dickheads lol..
True. At least it's not the case with Baldur's Gate III all good so far lol

Back