Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Just finished watching this movie and ohohohoh, was it fantastic! I've been a fan of these two series since the 90s and this crossover has made my inner 90s child giddy as can be! The interactions were great, the music was awesome, I found myself often laughing and the action was great, though this is a bit mature of a movie as there are limbs cut off and people being beheaded and straight up killed.

Overall, I highly recommend this movie!

Like I mentioned before, Mikey's lines were the funniest lol

The ending hinted a sequel, wonder if Krang and Splinter are going to be in the sequel...

hopefully, though a tv series might do better.

btw, what are your thoughts of robin sneaking into a warehouse full of ninjas?

Robin is well trained enough by both batman and talia to pull it off. though I prefer Dick as Robin rather than Damien, but then Dick is Nightwing now. Damien was a result of batman getting raped by talia with drugs though the bat did have some feelings for Talia, they dumbed the bat considerably to allow that to happen meh.

Robin is well trained enough by both batman and talia to pull it off. though I prefer Dick as Robin rather than Damien, but then Dick is Nightwing now. Damien was a result of batman getting raped by talia with drugs though the bat did have some feelings for Talia, they dumbed the bat considerably to allow that to happen meh.

I still think he shouldn't have been able to sneak into the warehouse, just makes all the ninjas look bad. Speaking of which, Talia was missing.

I don't think I have heard of this before.
Interesting. I am going to take a look at it. I used to love teenage mutant Ninja turtles

Back